I never realized I had a bucket list until my husband pointed it out last night. Sure I have goals…would they necessarily be considered part of a bucket list? This came about because I completed one item on my so-called bucket list….obtain a passport. My new passport officially arrived in the mail yesterday! I’m so excited!! As I told my dear hubby, at that present moment it didn’t even matter if I ever got to use it, all that mattered at that moment is that I got this little bit of validity in the form of an over-priced notepad with my picture in it. That is when he said that I could check this one item off my bucket list. Yes, I suppose I could. Ok, so I guess we could very well call these goals my bucket list.
So it got me thinking….if I have a bucket list, what else would be on it? Let me see if I can form this so-called list, this could take a while ….
- Obtain a Passport Completed 03/2011!
- Get a Tattoo Completed 10/14/2011! Repeated 07/2012.
- Go Whale Watching
- Travel (and occassionaly use that passport of course)
- Las Vegas
- Useage of passport completed 07/2011 with trip to Rosarito, Mexico!!
So far my list looks pretty lame. Of course I could say that it is because I have already completed many things I have wanted to do. I’ll use that excuse for now anyway. This may very well end up being an endless blog that I may have to update from time to time. Oh well. I HAVE A PASSPORT! 😉
New Additions – listed as they come: 🙂
- Zip Lining
- Travel USA with a camper
- Participate Music City Mini Marathon Completed 04/28/2012
- Participate in a another 5K Completed 07/04/2013
- Participate in a 10K Completed 08/04/2012
- Partricipate in a Half Marathon