My blogger friends participate in a thing called “Fill in the Blank Fridays”, hosted by Lauren @ The Little Things We Do. I have often thought about doing it myself, but for some reason, never have. Well, now that I seem to have a touch of writer’s block again, it seems like as good a time as any to start. You can also link up at Lauren’s blog to participate!
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up are my photo albums and photographs.
2. Talking in front of people makes me feel awkward.
3. I can’t imagine life without my family.
4. Sugar Free Chocolate Moose Tracks ice cream is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I’ve been trying to get more in touch with my spirituality and the universe .
6. If at first you don’t succeed, try to look at the situation from a different angle, then of course try again.
7. Fall is my favorite season. I completed an entire blog about it. You can read it here: WelcomeFall.