Ok – so I missed Fill In the Blank Friday on Friday, but I still wanted to complete it, so today it will be a Fill in the Blank Monday. 🙂
1. Nothing says fall like the smell of a campfire and hot cocoa.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is celebrating Thanksgiving (and my birthday) with my family.
3. My favorite fall treat is roasted pumpkin seeds out of a freshly carved pumpkin, hot cocoa, and pumpkin bread.
4. Fall makes me think of how beautiful change is because the changing colors are dazzling. Without change, we wouldn’t see such beauty.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! Red, yellow, brown, pumpkins, candy, and ghosts all around town.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is jeans, t-shirt with flannel shirt on top and boots.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) …boy this is a hard one to answer. Our family LOVES the fun of Halloween and dressing up, but Thanksgiving is the time I celebrate my birthday and have all my favorite foods at one meal. It’s a toss up!