1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher, a ballerina, a bank president, (everything!) when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be one with flexible hours and that would let me work at home when I chose to.
3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom. She was the perfect mother and she is such a loving and patient person.
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a bunny rabbit in high school. I know it didn’t exactly qualify as a “childhood” costume, but it was the most memorable for me, mostly because of what I wore and how I got away with wearing so little to school (both with my parents and the school).
5. My favorite childhood toy was Fisher Price Little People. I loved to play with them right up into my pre-teen years! I loved them so much, that I even went on Ebay and purchased some for my own kids when they were younger (since the original sized ones are no longer made).
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I ….I don’t think there was a time when I got into a lot of trouble. I was too afraid of punishment to do anything.
7. I get daily inspiration from my friends and my husband. They know how to read me and say just the right things when I need it.