1. My favorite thing about this week was/is Halloween! I love all the festivities surrounding this fun holiday.
2. Colder weather makes me cold…but happy. I hate being cold, but I love bundling up in blankets or jackets. I also love that it’s cool enough to sit by a fire in the fireplace or outside by a campfire. So peaceful and relaxing!
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are 1) the holidays are coming, 2) the holidays are coming, 3) the holidays are coming. Yes…there are three in there – Thanksgiving (yum), MY BIRTHDAY (hooray – I think!), and Christmas (fun!).
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I’d choose boots. Of course, they would have to be flat and comfortable, but I love my boots. Guess I would hate summer though. 😉
5. My personality type is ENFJ (Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging). I am outgoing (most of the time), and I do rely a lot on my feelings and intuition.
6. I have a serious problem resisting chocolate. All this Halloween candy sitting around the office is the beginning of my holiday binge downfall. God help me.
7. My favorite color to wear is black – plain and simple.