1. A nervous habit I have is (I am ashamed to say), picking at my face and scalp. When I am sitting at a computer or in the car, or wherever, and I am highly stressed, I find myself digging my nails in and creating irreversible damage to myself. Why do I do it? I have no idea. I wish I could stop though!
2. Something that makes me sad is how self-centered everyone is today. It seems we now live in an “Me” world. Of course it is hard for everyone to see beyond their own lives and experiences, but we must! Everything is not about YOU! The world would be a much happier, more peaceful place if we could fight our own egos.
3. Today I am thankful for my family, my friends, my job, I could keep going and going. I am truly thankful for all the blessings in my life. Life is good.
4. My favorite room in my house is anywhere I can cuddle up with a blanket. During the winter, it’s the living room by the fireplace. At night, it’s my bedroom. The rest of the time, I suppose it would be the family room, but of course with a warm, fuzzy blanket wrapped around me. 🙂
5. I can’t stand ….Well this is a topic that could go on forever, but it goes with #2 and Ego. 😉 Let just stick with hearing people eat. So yes, I am really annoyed by that stupid Kit Kat commercial where you have to hear everyone crunching down on Kit Kats. Give ME a break Kit Kat!
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would take my office to lunch. We have all had a stressful week and deserve it. Why not spread the love?
7. The last person I hung out with was my husband, grocery shopping. Does that count?