2. The Tuscany Region is somewhere I’d love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading or knitting, or just chatting with travel companions.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are my cell phone, a jacket or sweater (even if it’s warm out), and of course my purse (it has just about everything I need!).
5. My favorite travel companion is my husband, Chris.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is when we went to Mexico last Summer. We stayed out a little too late one night, and when we returned, the gates to the condo where we were staying were locked and the guard was nowhere to be found (zzzzzz). So we had to climb the gate to get back in!
7. The most exotic food I’ve ever tried while traveling is really not exotic at all ….I still like to eat familiar stuff no matter where I am!
8. If I could live anywhere else, I’d live in Colorado.
9. I have been to (not just passing through) eight states in the U.S, but I’m working on more!