1. I started my blog because I wanted to keep a written document of my thoughts/experiences for my girls for when they grow up (without the hassle of hand writing about them any longer)…I didn’t realize at the time that I would expand it to the point I did.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are those parts of reality that everyone experiences, but few talk about. I can relate to the majority of their stories, and I think it’s awesome for people to share that we all go through the same things in life.
3. Something I love about blogging is when I receive feedback from my readers. I like knowing that someone enjoys sharing the stories and thoughts of my life with me.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is hard to choose. I love the one’s I’ve written on spirituality and my dog’s antics, but I think I would probably have to go with the comedic ones that share the irony that surfaces in my life on a regular basis. I love making people laugh.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I’ve never before mentioned on my blog is that I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I don’t really hold back with sharing in my blog. But you may not know from reading it that in real life things really affect me emotionally more than they appear to in writing.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are the ones that have to do with the reality of parenting.
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are portraying people I know negatively, even when they have affected me in a negative way. I try to never say anything that I cannot take back or will regret later. Believe me, there are moments…but that is only human nature.