2. Falling in love is an indescribable high. It can be quite the roller coaster ride, but it can also a never-ending roller coaster, where you never really reach the end.
3. Marriage is hard work. It takes commitment, effort, a little bit of craziness, and you have to occasionally agree to disagree; but it is so worth it.
4. The longest relationship I’ve ever had is the one I’m in – My husband and I have been married 20 years this year – together 24!
5. The key to a good relationship is communication. No one can read minds. You each have to get over yourself and remember not everything is about you, so don’t assume it is. It also helps to say what you mean and mean what you say.
6. I feel loved when I feel appreciated. It’s the little things – a look, a comment, a touch, a thoughtful act – something so little can mean so much.
7. My favorite quote about love is “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”