1. My greatest strength is my ability to go with the flow. I like to think that I have many strengths, but the one this one comes to mind first and foremost this morning. There must be something to that thought process. 😉
2. My greatest weaknesses are Hot fudge and ice cream; Dove dark chocolate; chocolate covered strawberries; vampires and werewolves (the True Blood sort); superheroes, a person who makes me feel like I’m the best thing in their world, and someone who can make me feel like the only person in a crowded room.
3. People always compliment me on my geniusness – HAHAHAHAHAHA – actually I find it difficult to pinpoint something without feeling like I’m inflating my own ego- so I think I’ll skip this one.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is snuggled up on the sofa with my favorite fleece blanket, and my favorite person.
6. Something new that I tried recently was – I can’t think of anything, so I guess I’m not very adventurous. (I’m sure there is something – I just can’t think of it right now!)
7. This weekend I would like to take my daughter Virginia to see the movie “The Hunger Games”.