2. Tomorrow I will sleep in, then go shopping to prepare for my youngest child’s 10th birthday!
3. My favorite time of day is bedtime (during the week) because I finally get to relax and forget about everything. But on the weekends…my favorite time of day is mid-morning, when you still have the whole day in front of you to do whatever you desire.
4. Sometimes you just have to sit outside, close your eyes and just feel the warmth of the sun on your face. To me it’s a little bit of love you can actually feel coming down from God.
5. A song that I just can’t get enough of lately is “Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner…” No seriously, I haven’t thought much about songs lately. Most of the time I can’t get enough classic rock or my favorite Buckcherry Songs, “Sorry”, “Please Don’t Go Away”, and “Carousel”, but this week, the music just isn’t playing in my head.
6. My favorite accessory is my silver hoop earrings.
7. My favorite thing about this week was laying on the sofa and being lazy Tuesday night with my dear hubby, who I haven’t seen much of lately due to his long working hours.