1. The best surprise ever would be a surprise romantic vacation. Hint Hint Chris!!
2. When my youngest (Klara) was born, my mother-in-law was holding her, when my oldest (Virginia) demanded, “Give me back my baby! ”This is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I’ve ever done was becoming a mother. I am sure every mother would agree. The hard part doesn’t end with childbirth…in fact, I don’t think it ever ends. Every day is a challenge, but every day is so worth it.
4. The best part of my day is any part where I have no responsibilities – usually this means when I lay down in bed at night, but not always.
5. Something I like that most people don’t is ketchup on rice. It started when I was a kid, and I still love it. I even have my kids eating it.
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my husband and children. They are my world. Of course there are always limits. I won’t fight my children’s battles for them, . They have to learn how to deal with life.
7. Something you might not know about me is probably something I don’t want you to know…after all, I am an open book in most areas of my life. 😉