A school-themed fill-in-the-blank Friday as hosted by The Little Things We Do.
1. My favorite grade in school was were both my junior and senior years of high school. That was such an active, fun, enjoying time of my life.
2. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Hamilton (my junior year) because, she pushed me to be something more than I was at that time, leading me to quite a few great opportunities.
3. The highest level of education I have completed is my associates degree. I was one year away from my bachelors, when Virginia arrived. So much for school!
4. School lunches for me were usually nothing but junk food. I was given lunch money to purchase lunch, but when school started serving items a la carte, well, let’s just say a lot of chocolate was consumed!
5. The amount of money you’d have to pay me to go back to high school would be zero. I absolutely loved that time of my life. I would be happy to repeat it. But it may be dangerous if I repeat it with my current knowledge! 😉
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: buying new clothes and school supplies. I still enjoy doing that with my girls.
7. The first day of school was always exciting, and FALL! I remember starting school with a nip in the air. Not like now aways, when September is still ungodly hot!