1. My first memory is an embarrassing one…something to do with potty training. I won’t share. LOL
2. My first love was Elvis Presley. I used to spread all my mom’s albums across the living room floor and stare at him while listening to “Teddy Bear” – my favorite Elvis song at the time.
3. My very first favorite color was blue. I was a Tom Boy, and there was no way it would have been anything similar to pink!
4. The first time I really felt like a “grown-up” was when I got my first secretary job when I was 16. I felt so grown up and professional. It was a big step up from my first job working at McDonald’s – although there were some good memories there too.
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is flip on the TV and doze while I listen to the news. Then when I can manage to get up, it’s get some coffee!
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc…) I ever bought was My first album was Kenny Rogers. My first 8-track tape was Donny Osmond. My first cassette tape was Alvin and Chipmunks, followed by Sylvia. My first CD would have come from Columbia House – which would have really been about 10 CDS, which I am sure consisted of Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, White Snake, Kiss, Skid Row, etc.! LOL Oh the good old days!
7. My first car was a white 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit. I loved that car. It just didn’t like to keep its brakes. HA!!!