Today’s fill-in-the-blank Friday seems kind of dull to me! But hey, at least it’s Friday, and my favorite season has finally arrived!! 🙂
1. The last thing I ate was a microwaveable breakfast sandwich. Yum?
2. The last time I went to the beach was in July of last year when I went to Rosarito, Mexico..
3. My last vacation was also that same trip to Mexico, in July of last year. I think I’m overdue for a vacation!
4. The last place I drove was work. Hooray! NOT!
5. The last song I listened to was Crowded House’s “Don’t Dream It’s Over”, as it was the last song I heard in my car this morning when I came into work.
6. The last thing I watched on TV was Season 2, episode 4 of the Game of Thrones last night. I am trying to catch up before the new seasons starts!
7. The last time I said “I love you” was this morning when I spoke to my Mama on the phone. I love you Mama!! Can’t wait to see you tomorrow!