1. My favorite flower (to receive) is the red rose. Call me a traditionalist, but they are elegantly beautiful. My other favorite flower is the Lilly of the Valley. I remember when I was very young, my dear Grannie grew them in her garden. They look like little bells, and on a crisp dewy morning, when you shook them, they even sounded like little bells. One of my fondest memories with my Grannie. ❤
2. You should never talk about religion or politics with anyone that is not open minded. It will just lead to trouble!
3. My favorite discovery as of late is – Discovery? Am I an explorer? LOL I didn’t discover anything, but I did recently get introduced to Spotify, and I love using it to listen to music at work. It’s way better than Pandora for me.
4. This fall you will probably find me wearing Jeans, a flannel shirt, boots and a jacket. I love my boots and jackets! 🙂
5. I wish I were wealthy enough to help all the people I love without hurting my own finances.
6. My favorite TV show currently is – IS? How can I chose One? I love Once upon a Time, Grimm, Ghost Hunters, True Blood (when it’s on) and Game of Thrones (also when it’s on).
7. This weekend I will be helping my dear friend Tina move in with me. Long story there, and not mine to tell, but it’s a great arrangement for both of us. She cooks and cleans! I will have a WIFE! AHAHAHA!