1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is participate in a Breast Cancer walk. Originally, Tina and I were supposed to run a 10k, but we determined we are not quite ready for that at the moment – at least not after our runs this week made us both feel “injured”. So another friend, Ali, invited us to join her on this walk early tomorrow morning. Even though it will be early in the morning, they are great company and I just know it will be an enjoyable time!
2. A big pet peeve of mine is cluttered kitchen counters, which really sucks, because we don’t have that much counter space in our house, so things don’t have anywhere else to go half the time! So I solve the issue by staying out of the kitchen!
3. I am really loving my new “roomies”. Tina and her girls moved in with us this past weekend. All total there are six girls and my husband (poor guy). So far it has been fun. I feel like I’m living in a sorority house. Her girls are so well-behaved and they are having a positive effect on my girls!
4. The rain is a good thing – “Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby get a little frisky….Rain is a good thing” – Luke Bryan….But really, I think rain is beautiful and relaxing when I can sit at home. Not so much fun when I have to get out and drive in it!
5. My favorite girly indulgence is usually hidden. Most of the time I don’t feel that I am very “girly”; however, when I do get the inclination, it would have to be my love of high heel shoes and boots. They’re fabulous and sometimes painful, but painfully worth it!
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is usually the last one I hear when I get out of my car at work in the morning. But lately, I’ve had Dustin Lynch’s Cowboys and Angels stuck in my head. It’s a great song.
7. The best cure for stress is having a drink out with friends. That is nothing but an awesome time! On a healthier note, running works too. 😉