2. My favorite smell is vanilla, but Axe’s “Excite” or “Dark Temptation” body sprays/gel for men are extremely close seconds!
3. My favorite taste is the diluted taste of a Marlboro cigarette on my hubby’s lips, which is odd, since I’ve never smoked in my life – and ironically it is brand specific. LOL.
4. The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen was a baby’s smile. It’s honest and pure.
5. The best sound ever is hearing your toddler say “Mommy” when you’ve been away and they are excited to see you.
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is the smell of a cake or cookies baking in the oven. My Grannie was always baking.
7. My favorite of all the senses is touch. Sight, sound, taste and smell can all evoke such strong feelings and memories, but touch wins, because it takes emotions to a much higher, stronger level.