1. My best quality is – according to Tina – is my kindness. I think it’s my ability to see things from different points of view.
2. One of my less flattering qualities is – again according to Tina – my indecisiveness. I can agree with that one, or maybe…not, I don’t know. Whatever.
3. I’d rather be in bed right now, in a bed far away in some exotic location, with no need to get up.
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is work. It keeps growing. I now am basically doing three different jobs. Heaven forbid I get sick, as I did this week. It’s a nightmare to catch back up! But damn it, I’m just so good I will get caught back up today, only to be on vacation next week and have to start all over again!
5. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving next week! It’s my favorite holiday, my birthday, spending time with my family, and I finally get to see my brother, who has been deployed to Cuba for the past eight months!
6. A super random factoid about me is I am multi-talented – when I want to be.
7. I want to be carefree, roam the world, never worrying about money or where I will be staying. What? It happens in the movies all the time!