1. When it comes to holiday shopping, I very rarely shop in stores for specific items any longer. I will browse stores for random gifts, but when it comes to specific things, I tend to just buy those online
2. A few things on my Christmas wish list are… hmmm, that’s a hard one to answer. My mind always goes to practical items, so I guess what I would really like to receive is something impractical. Something I don’t need at all, yet something that says “I Love You” by its mere presence. When you figure out what that is, please let me know too!
3. An intangible gift I would like to receive is my husband getting another job rather quickly, and the opportunity to get to take a real vacation next year!
4. A gift I would like to give this year is one I’ve already given. See here. That would be a battery and charger for Tina’s laptop, because I know she so desperately needed them. I love being able to give people things they truly want and need.
5.. My Christmas will be spent quietly at home in front of the fireplace.
6. My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was when my brother and I received an Atari game console when I was 10 years old. I knew my parents could not afford it, so that confirmed to me that Santa was real!
7. The best thing about the holidays is spending time with family and friends with no other agenda.