Ok since I’ve slacked off on my writing, I decided to give this challenge a try. As usual I am starting late, so I will do the first three days at once. 😛
1. Self Portrait – Yes, this photo is on my “About Me” page. I did just take it recently, and it is my favorite. No sense in taking another right now. 😉
- Five Random Facts About Me (I’ll attempt to find some new ones not already mentioned in my blog):
- I’m afraid of driving over bridges thanks to “The Mothman Prophecies” movie and the real tragedy that happened on the Silver bridge, which crossed the Ohio River between Gallipolis, Ohio, and Point Pleasant, West Virginia.
- I cannot stand opened blinds, curtains, etc. when it is dark outside.
- I did participate in two beauty pageants when I was in high school. I hated the experience.
- Regardless of how you think I look, I have issues with my own looks.
- Because of an incident that happened when I was 17, I truly hate driving in the rain.
2. Favorite Quotes:
- Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness, my ability to look over things as ignorance – but make no mistake, when I’ve had enough, I’m done! —Joan Burns
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” — Marilyn Monroe
- “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” — Marilyn Monroe
3. What makes me happy: My friends and family, nature, a warm fire, the countryside, ice cream, my dog.