Boy could this be a more boring topic? Who really cares what my daily routine is? It’s probably just about the same for everyone! Of course it’s a little different on the weekends from the weekdays, but still. Oh well, here we go:
Weekends: I wake up, check my phone for any social updates, get up, make some coffee, pour myself a cup of that coffee, then crawl back in bed to drink it while watching television. This may last a couple of hours. The rest of the day on weekends could vary greatly.
- Wake up to my alarm at about 5 am.
- Check my phone for any social updates.
- Slip out of bed into my slippers.
- Shuffle to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee.
- Crawl back into bed with cup of coffee and watch the morning news until about 5:45
- Slide back out of bed and head to the shower.
- After showering, yell upstairs for kids to get up
- Dry hair
- Put makeup on
- Get dressed
- Yell at kids again
- Put jewelry on
- Put shoes on
- Yell for my oldest that we need to leave in a few minutes
- Grab something for lunch
- Head out the door with eldest child as I yell for youngest to get up for school.
- Drive eldest child to school
- Drive in to work parking lot
- Hop on work shuttle
- Arrive at work – then the day can vary greatly.
- 4:00 (approximately) – head back to shuttle
- Arrive in parking lot and drive home.
- Eat dinner
- Watch TV
- Prepare coffee pot for morning
- Go to bed.
Of course there may be some variances each day, but there you have it – my boring routine. 😉